Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Glenn is where we are told he should be in the treatment: nausea and feeling totally drained, understandably since his blood count that is being watched is now down to zero. It will be that way for several days, but he has been started on daily injections to speed up the maturing process of the new cells that he needs now. He is completely immune compromised at this point. So I have continued to stay away while I am feeling sick. I have been staying at a local hotel since last night when I started feeling badly and will be here another night. I am not feeling totally well so we can all pray together that I will feel renewed when I wake up in the morning. If not, Glenn's Dr. has offered to examine me. This is one of those unforeseen and difficult situations that we can't prepare for and don't like at all. I don't like that I can't be with and take care of my husband and he feels the same way. Tomorrow is a new day, prayerfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment