Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Post-testing update

Thank you so much to all of you who have sent up prayers, sent us love and concern. We are strengthened by all. Glenn had some tests yesterday to try to locate the source of the bleeding and there were two spots that were found that had to be clamped. We just have to wait and see if it has stopped. He received two units of blood the first day and will receive more today. He is getting IV antibiotics for a few days to try to reduce inflammation in the GI tract. He will be talking to a surgeon today, but we don't anticipate having to have surgery at this point. Right now he is waiting for me to finish this so we can go walk the halls a little bit.  TBC......

1 comment:

  1. Ok. So I will be praying for Glenn and you, Eda Sue! I sure love you two.