Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Can we go back up the hill again?

 Glenn went to dialysis this morning and I took the opportunity to run home and take care of a few things. He got back to his room a little while after I got back. He was in a lot of pain and was nauseated. I don't know why he is having so much pain but the surgeon doesn't seem to be too concerned. He mentioned Glenn could go home in the next day or so but I'm not willing to take him home with the pain he is in. I have gotten him up walking in the room several times but he can't seem to make it any farther than the door. I'm trying tough love. I took his new edition of Flying Magazine up to the nurse's desk and told him it came in the mail but he has to go get it up at the desk. It hasn't worked so far. Physical therapy has walked him a couple times in the past week but they have been inconsistent. They came twice today but  missed him because he was in dialysis. It's a mystery to me how he had such a good day Sunday but has been going down hill since then. We need for this to be the bottom of the hill and to start back up to the top.
Thank you so much for all your love and prayers. I read every one of your comments and share them with Glenn.

No comments:

Post a Comment