Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The deed is done.

Glenn finally had his surgery for the fistula and peritoneal dialysis catheter placement today. He's home now and is  pretty sore. It was a little rougher than we expected, but he's on the healing side of it now. This really is becoming reality now, that he will be on dialysis from now on, once it is all healed. I'm so sorry that he has to go through this. I never imagined he'd have a serious illness and have to go through all that he has so far, and will in the future. That aspect, (the future), will be determined by the results of the bone marrow biopsy.We will know how that is by the end of the week, I'm pretty sure. The oncologist said he would call us in a couple days when he gets a preliminary report back.
My brain is pretty much fried again so I'll say ttfn.

No comments:

Post a Comment