Sunday, February 19, 2012

oops, sorry I've been away so long.

Wow! I did not realize it's been so long since I made an entry here. Again, no news is good news. Glenn has continued to feel better and has gotten the itch to work and to have a radio program again. Problem is that he can't really make commitments because we don't know how he will be doing at any given time. He's working on a couple things, though, that don't require a commitment of time.
We get the keys to our next place this Tuesday afternoon so we can get all the stuff moved that I can move, which should be a lot. The big and heavy stuff we will get moved Thursday night when we can get the muscles over here. In the middle of that, on Wednesday Glenn has an appointment for chemo treatment in G'ville. So we've had a week "off" and now the busy week begins, which I am glad to be entering. I feel so useless when we don't have anything planned.
That's about all there is to tell you today. I'm sure there will be more to report after our G'ville visit, but I don't know when I'll be able to get to share anything with you since we will be in the middle of moving as well. So be patient and I'll report to you as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment