Sunday, November 13, 2011

A quick check in

I know it's been a while since you heard from me. This was a week off of treatment for Glenn so not much happening. This week he has been trying to fight off a virus, or something. He's had a sore throat developing into chest congestion and this weekend now a fever. We're holding off calling the Dr. because Glenn has an appointment tomorrow. Hopefully the temp. won't get any worse during the night. We're thinking that he may not get treatment tomorrow if he still has a fever. First thing in the morning we will call to see what we should do.
We have been at this for six months now. We don't have any idea how long we will have to continue. Tonight I think we both feel like we're tired of him being sick. Hopefully tomorrow will be a new day and we will have a better outlook on things. It wouldn't hurt to have a few prayers going up regarding that. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment